Home

Monday, June 14, 2010

What To Do With Leftover Plywood

There was a big cut out oval piece of plywood leftover from our bathtub installation. Well, I was not going to throw it out!  I'll use it for a project!  We made a template of a black bear, using the outline from the metal accessories in the bathroom as a guide. Made it as big as the plywood. Cut it out, sand it, several coats of black paint, a mounting bar in the back, and it's wall art! Motto: never throw anything out.
Reuse, Recycle, Rethink, Repurpose,
I've linked to My Romantic Home  for Show and Tell Friday

3 comments:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Very Cool idea! I love it. Thanks for stopping by www.potholesandpantyhose.com!

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

That's great, and I love your cabin and all the decor in it.

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

thats a great idea,, wonder if I could do a deer head that way? just found your blog , and i'm loving it.